I borrowed these questions from Spark People.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not a real person. I was named after the lead character in the book "The Thornbirds". My middle name Ann is after my Maternal Grandmother.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The last time I cried was when I had a fight with my Mom when she was visiting and she was going to go home. I cried privately. We made up the next day and she stayed.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes, although I often like other people's better. My Grandmother has the best handwriting. I wish I could have mine be like hers.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
It is a toss up between Ham and Bologna.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, Riley and Gabrian.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely, I like myself and wouldn't mind hanging out with me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes, it is my favorite form of humor!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Heck no...I am afraid of heights. That seems like a horrible thing to do.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Captain Crunch, the Peanut Butter Flavor.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, I rarely wear shoes that even have laces. When I do I almost never untie them. That seems like unnecessary work.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally yes and Physically no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben and Jerry's "What a Cluster". It is peanut butter ice cream with marshmallow swirls, peanut butter swirls, and Caramel clusters. It is amazing. I could eat a pint every night!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they have a sense of humor.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My lack of will power to lose weight.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My friend Liz. We were so close at one point and she basically cut me out of her life. Occasionally we talk to each other on Facebook but that is about it. I wish we could get back to the way we were.
18. ANY TATTOOS?
19. DO YOU HAVE ANY HOBBIES?
Not really, unless you count planning vacations and watching television.
20. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am barefoot right now. I wore black ballet flats to work today.
21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Mac & Cheese
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The last song I listened to on my iPod was Gone Gone Gone by The Dark Hollow Bottling Company.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
24. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Angel Perfume, Hyacinth Flower, and Lilac Flowers, Nantucket Briar by Crabtree and Evelyn.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
26. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Gymnastics at the Olympics.
28. HAIR COLOR?
29. EYE COLOR?
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
31. FAVORITE FOOD?
BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad from the Cheesecake Factory followed up by a piece of Banana Cream Cheesecake.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Lilo and Stitch. I am dying to see "The Heat"
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate Cake or an Éclair from Gregg's Restaurant.
38. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
39. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Fodor's Travel Book on Japan....a potential destination for our trip next year.
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain on a metal roof.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
South Portland, Maine
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes, I thought it was fun!